Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Post For My Best Friend


To my love, Michelle Mariel Parker I
I love you more than you will ever know. It's been hard being away from you these past 2 months. I love how this is the longest we've ever been away from each other. And now I will not bring up the subject we always avoid ;) But I wanted to take this opportunity to show you the pictures I took for you. I was walking in this town called Monte Olivetto and I saw these pansies. Kinda ridiculous how a flower can almost make you cry. But I immediately brought out my camera and took some pictures for you. I wished I could have called you at that moment and told you about how they have pansies in Italy too, but I could not. So here are the pictures I took for you:



Before you know it, I will be home and we can have really lame sleep overs and we can make really yummy Italian food, stuff ourselves until we want to die, and then eat some ice cream. And then after our bellies are full and we've changed into our pajamas because our jeans won't fit anymore, we can paint our nails, put on some make up, and dance around the room to some Coldplay and Wicked and Lion King. How does that sound? Perfect! That's what I thought :D I LOVE YOU LITTLE MISSY!!! I'll see you on skype soon and we can further our plans. LOVE YOU!

Love,
Elizabeth Renee (Rose)

P.S. The middle one is my fave. Which one is yours?

3 comments:

  1. OH MY WORD, I'm crying right now! Thank you for thinking of me! I miss you so so much. I don't like being so far apart but I know that distance means nothing! Viva la nostra amicizia! I can't stop crying! The middle one is my favorite too! I don't know what else to say besides, I love you!!!!! Thanks again! You're the best! Can't wait for that authentic Italian food and gelato!!!

    LOVE YOU!
    Chelle

    PS- When was that pic of you and me taken? in utah? I have my parka on, so I'm thinking it must have been :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I just read this again and I'm crying again! I read it to Kristen and she said we're both pansies :) haha, so true. I don't even care though. Maybe that's why I love pansies so much because I am one. It's all coming together. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet post liz.... michelle so excited for you to go to bolivia....wow amazing... I am so glad you have each other!

    ReplyDelete