Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Papers Are In!!!



So my friends decided to celebrate with me the day that I turned in my mission papers. So we went to this restaurant called "Nonna Gina" - this cute little place all family run. I got this really super yummy gnocchi that was cheese stuffed. I didn't even know gnocchi could be cheese stuffed. But it had this really good nutmeg sauce on it. The Italians use so many more spices - they branch out more. We don't really use nutmeg that much. But it's super good in some things.

Anyways, I will try and edit this post a little bit more to put a couple more pictures of the day. It's so fun to think that my call is on its way to me. To my parents first and then to me. I like to think that the Lord's always known where I would go, but maybe that's not how it works. But I wonder if things that I've been through in my life have prepared me for just the place that I've been assigned. I guess we'll see. I'm so excited, but I can't think about it too much or I'll go crazy. I'm just an impatient person in general, so this is already killing me as it is. I'll let you know when that packet comes in the mail. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh man, I'm getting so anxious for you! I love you so much! And can't wait to hear from you soon!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, I need a map...I want to make an educated guess

    ReplyDelete