Monday, October 19, 2009

The View and The Food

So here's one of MANY reasons why I have no reason to complain about my life at all. Here's the view from my window that I get to look out every day. Rough life, right? Oh my word, it is so beautiful, pictures honestly can't even do it justice. It's kind of a shame actually.

There's a pretty big ledge outside our window, and so Marie and I went out there and sat on the ledge. So here's a picture of us with the beautiful landscape in the background, which I apologize because you can't see it very well. But believe me, it's there. But we LOVE our apartment and our room. We feel very very lucky.

Next up is the tiramisu that we made. Ok, so I normally don't like this dolce at ALL, but I LOVED it when we made it. Probably because it wasn't totally soaked in alcohol or any alcohol-like substance. And it wasn't in coffee either. It's some kind of mock coffee, but it's good. Well not by itself, but in the cake. Oh my word, I will make it for you, because it is good.

And this, ladies and gentleman, if you are lucky enough to have me make this for you, you will not be left wanting, let me just tell you. This is the best chicken dish I've ever eaten. And I know that I'm hamming it up because guaranteed it will not be as good when I make it as it is in this picture and when we ate it, but whatever - it's so dang good.

And here's just a view of the kitchen that we cook in. And there's Dando in the background. I've been attempting to get a good picture of him. I WILL succeed by the time I'm done with this class. That is for sure a goal of mine.

1 comment: