Monday, October 19, 2009

Best Gelato In The World

Sorry it's been so dang long since I last posted. The internet at my house doesn't let me upload pictures and the internet at the school is garbage. So I finally picked a good day to bring my computer to school and upload some old/new stuff. So here are Marie and I at the place that is famous for having the "Best Gelato In The World." And believe you me - it is definitely true!

Marie and I decided to splurge when getting the best gelato and get a medium. So here's us right before we took our first bites. We took videos of our reaction to the first bite of the best gelato, but I was lucky enough to get some pictures up here, so a video would have been stretching it.

So I got coconut and bacio - 2 of my absolute favorite flavors. And I had to get them again because I had to compare it to the other kinds of coconut and bacio that I've gotten before. P.S. Bacio means "kiss" in Italian and the flavor it chocolate hazelnut. Which only makes sense to me, because both chocolate hazelnut and kisses are divine. So here's me enjoying them thoroughly.

Now we're finished, only to be left wanting more. But also satisfied at the same time. Hence the smiling :D

And here's me always trying to be artsy and always failing. But this is just a picture to show the name of the place. We will forever hold a place in our hearts for that gelateria. Too bad San Gimingnano is about an hour away... Or maybe that's a good thing....

No comments:

Post a Comment