Thursday, October 8, 2009

mylifeisaverage.com

Today I came across this website: mylifeisaverage.com. It's weird how sometimes the most random things can inspire you. As I read page after page of normal people relating funny or interesting stories of their life I remembered just how great life really is. Sometimes the littlest things are what make your day spectacular. That it's the combination of all the average things that make our lives interesting. So now I'm going to make an active effort to pick out all the good things in my everyday life and remember those. Today I spent a huge part of my day being upset about 2 or 3 things. Why? Why do I let some things effect me so much? Why would I let that alter the course of my whole day? In a strange way, this website changed my perspective on life. It showed me not to take life so seriously. Lately I've been so worried about 1 particular decision, that it's kinda taken over my life. I feel a lot better now. Thank you MLIA :D

1 comment:

  1. Tate woke me up this morning by telling me "you are beautiful mommy". My average life is pretty great when I think about it:-)

    ReplyDelete